Dr. Ni Luh Diah Pantjawati, SpM(K)
- JEC BALI @ Denpasar
Dr. Ni Luh Diah Pantjawati, SpM(K), is a consultant ophthalmologist in vitreo-retinal division. She has been working at Eye Hospital Bali Mandara, Bali Province since 2000. She graduated as a General Practitioner in 1997 and as an Ophthalmologist in 2010, at Udayana University Denpasar Bali. She joined Vitreo Retina Fellowship Programme at National Eye Centre Hospital Cicendo Bandung from 2011 – 2012. dr. Ni Luh Diah Pantjawati, SpM(K) has also join short course “ESASO Asia Module -Medical and Surgical Vitreo-Retina” at Singapore in 2018, She also joined: Flying ORBIS Programme for vitreo-retinal at Medical Faculty, Hasanudin University, at Makasar in 2014.
Dr. Ni Luh Diah Pantjawati, SpM(K) continues her work not only as a consultant but also a teacher who educates medical students, ophthalmology residents in vitreo-retina divison at Sanglah Hospital, Medical- Faculty Udayana University. Being an expert in cataract surgery, she contributes to cataract surgery social activities.
- General Practitioner : Faculty of Medicine Universitas Udayana, Denpasar Bali
- Specialist : Faculty of Medicine Universitas Udayana, Denpasar - Bali
- Fellowship at Vitreo Retina Division at Eye Centre National Hospital, Cicendo Bandung
- Ophthalmology Fellowship in Cataract Surgery and Phacoemulsification, at Eye Centre National Hospital, Cicendo Bandung
- “ESASO Asia Module -Medical and Surgical Vitreo-Retina “at Singapore
- Training on Femtosecond Lasik using Visumax Femtosecond Laser System, at Eye Hospital Bali Mandara Bali Province
- Flying ORBIS vitreo-retina division at Medical Faculty Hasanudin University, Makasar
- Member of Indonesian Ophthalmologists Association
- Member of Indonesian Doctor Association
- Member of Indonesian Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (INACRS)
- Member of Indonesian Vitreo-retinal Society (INAVRS)
Publications and Research
- Patient characteristics and outcome post silicone oil removal at Cicendo Eye Hospital April 2011 - March 2012 Bali Journal of Ophthalmology (BJO) 2017, Volume 1, Number 1: 14-17 P-ISSN. 2581-1258, E-ISSN.2581-1266.
- FUNCTIONAL AND STRUCTURE OUTCOME INTRAVITREAL BEVACIZUMAB IN DIABETIC RETINOPATHY WITH CLINICALLY SIGNIFICANT MACULAR EDEMA AT BALI MANDARA EYE HOSPITAL . International Journal of Retina (IJRETINA) 2020, Volume 03, Number 02. P-ISSN. 2614-8684, E-ISSN.2614-8536