Dr. Nyoman Novita Rismawati, M. Biomed, SpM
- Pediatric Ophthalmology And Strabismus
- Comprehensive Ophthalmology
- JEC-BALI @ Denpasar
Nyoman Novita Rismawati, MD, is an ophthalmologist in JEC Bali@Denpasar eye clinic. She graduated from medical faculty Udayana University as a general practitioner. Novita, MD completed biomedic magister program and also as an ophthalmologist at Udayana University in 2015. Having interest in learning pediatric eye, she joined pediatric ophthalmology fellowship in Pusat Mata Nasional Cicendo Bandung in 2016, also completed phaco surgery training in Bali Mandara Eye Hospital. She activately participate in scientific program and workshop event to update her knowledge and skill.
Novita, MD handle the pediatric cases, general ophthalmology cases and cataract. Being an expert in cataract surgery, she joins PGPK program at Bali Mandara Eye Hospital for routinely cataract surgery social activities.
- Member of Indonesian Medical Association
- Member of Indonesian Ophthalmologist Association
- Member of Indonesian Pediatric Ophthalmologist and Strabismus Society
- Member of Indonesian Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery