Dr. Maharani, SpM(K)
- JEC-CANDI @ Semarang
Maharani, MD is an ophthalmologist at Candi Eye Center. She received her medical doctor degree from Faculty of Medicine, Diponegoro University in 2003 and finished ophthalmology specialist at the same university in 2007. She is interested in Glaucoma and took Glaucoma fellowship at Cicendo Eye Hospital.
She also participates in courses and seminars focusing on Glaucoma. As an ophthalmologist and lecturer, she is regularly involved in the training and education of residents and medical students and interested in glaucoma research and published several research.
Faculty of Medicine, Diponegoro University
Glaucoma, Cicendo Ophthalmic Training Center, Cicendo Hospital, Bandung
- Basic Phacoemulsification Course, Singapore National Eye Center, Singapore
- Member of Indonesian Ophthalmology Association (PERDAMI)
- Member of Indonesian Medical Association (IDI)
- Member of Indonesian Glaucoma Society (IGS)
- Member of Asia Pacific Glaucoma Society (APGS)
- Member of World Glaucoma Society (WGS)
- Faculty of Medicine, University of Diponegoro