Dr. Dian Arumdini, SpM
- ReLEx® SMILE
- JEC-JAVA @ Surabaya
Dian Arumdini, MD is a full-time ophthalmologist at JEC-Java @Surabaya with a special interest in Glaucoma and Laser Vision Correction. Her scope of clinical work includes all diseases that involve glaucoma diseases that need medical treatment, laser, or filtration surgery.
Her practice also includes general comprehensive ophthalmology, cataract, glaucoma, and Laser Vision Correction (LASIK and Relex SMILE). Dr. Arum completed her ophthalmology residency program from the Ophthalmology Department, University of Airlangga in 2015. She finished her Glaucoma fellowship program at Jakarta Eye Center in 2019. She has also finished her SMILE accreditaion course at Singapore National Eye Centre in 2019.
She is an active member of the Indonesian Ophthalmologists Association (IOA), and currently acting as deputy head of clinic JEC-Java @Surabaya. She is also an active member of IGS (Indonesian Glaucoma Society) and INASCRS (Indonesian Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery).
- General Practitioner : Medical Faculty Airlangga University
- Ophthalmologist : Medical Faculty Airlangga University
- Glaucoma fellowship, JEC (2019)
- SMILE accreditation course, SNEC (2019)
- Indonesian Medical Association (IDI)
- Indonesian Ophthalmologist Association (IOA)
- Indonesian Glaucoma Society (IGS)
- Indonesian Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (INASCRS)