Dr. Kukuh Prasetyo, SpM
- JEC-Anwari @ Purwokerto
Kukuh Prasetyo,MD is a full timer ophthalmologist working at JEC-Anwari @Purwokerto.
He once worked as general doctor at rural area at NTT and Papua; he joined as researcher for collaboration of Tropical Disease Center Airlangga University and JICA on 2004 and 2005. He had an internship in the Infection and Immunology section of PMN Cicendo Hospital Bandung and Bank Mata Indonesia, the main branch of West Java.
He has an interest in cataract surgery technology and often makes research related to this field and on several occasions presented them.
- General Practitioner : Airlangga University
- Specialist : Padjadjaran University
- Comprehensive Ophthalmology at JEC Eye Hospitals and Clinics
- Member of Indonesian Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (INASCRS)
- Member of Indonesian Ocular Infection and Immunology Society (INOIIS)
- Member of Indonesian Ophthalmologist Association (IOA)
- Member of Indonesian Medical Association (IDI)
- Second Winner Free Paper Contest of Scientific Meeting IOA Makassar 2019
- Third Winner Free Paper Contest of Scientific Meeting IOA Makassar 2019 (as a second writer)
- Yatsuo Tano Travel Grant APAO Bangkok 2019
- Second Winner Free Paper Contest of Scientific Meeting IOA Bandung 2015
Publications and Research
- Agreement of reading acuity measurement using cicendo word reading chart and convensional bailey lovie word reading chart. Prasetyo K, Natalya S, Knoch A.H. Ophthalmol Ina vol 45, 2019.
- Vector Analysis of Anticipated Residual Astigmatism in Toric IOL Implantation using Callisto Eye. Prasetyo K, Pasaribu U, Riyanto S, Hutauruk J. Ophthalmol Ina vol. 43, 2017.
- Therapeutic Effect of Serum Eye Drops on Aqueous tear Defficiency and Evaporative Tear Defficiency Cases. Prasetyo K, Heryati S. Ophthalmol Ina Vol. 42, 2016
- Visual recovery after penetrating injury through the orbit. Prasetyo K, Kartiwa A. Ophthalmol Ina, vol 42, 2016