Dr. Wisnu Sadasih, SpM(K)
- Candi Eye Center, Semarang
Wisnu Sadasih , MD is an ophthalmologist at Candi Eye Center. She received her medical doctor degree from Faculty of Medicine, DiponegoroUniversity in 2007. She finished ophthalmology specialist at the same university in 2011. Following her passion towards cataract and refractive surgery, she took fellowship in this field at Cicendo Hospital, Bandung. She also participates in courses and seminars focusing on cataract and refractive surgey.
Dr. Wisnu believes that clinical practice, knowledge, and research are inseparable. She has great passion and interest towards ophthalmological research. She presented several case reports, review, and original research papers in both national and international symposiums. She also has a great passion as a lecturer in Diponegoro University, teaching medical student and resident.
- Medical Doctor: Faculty of Medicine, Diponegoro University
- Specialist :Faculty of Medicine, Diponegoro University
- Phacoemulsification , Cicendo Ophthalmic Training Center, Cicendo Hospital, Bandung
- Intermediate Phacoemulsification Course, Singapore National Eye Center, Singapore
- Continuing Ophthalmology Education Cataract and Refractive Surgery Course
- Preparation and Implantation Technique Phacic and Aphacic IOL INASCRS
- Member of Indonesian Ophthalmology Association (PERDAMI)
- Member of Indonesian Medical Association (IDI)
- Indonesian Cataract and refractive Surgery Society ( INASCRS )
- Asia Pacific Cataract and Refractive Surgery society ( APACRS )
- Europian Cataract and Refractive Surgey ( ESCRS )