Dr. Rani Yunita Patong, SpM
- Pediatric Ophthalmology And Strabismus
- JEC-Orbita @ Makassar
Rani Yunita Patong, MD, is an ophthalmologist consultant with a subspeciality in Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus. In daily practice as an ophthalmologist, she concerns on children eye care and health, management on strabismus cases, and also general ophthalmology. Besides practicing as an ophthalmologist in JEC Orbita Eye Clinic, she also as an ophthalmology staff and active in teaching for residents and medical students in Hasanauddin University.
Rani Yunita Patong, MD graduated from the ophthalmology department, Hasanuddin University in 2018 and took her fellowship and training in Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus at Dr. Shroof Charity Eye Hospital in New Delhi, India in 2019 to 2020. She also joined visiting fellowship of refraction in Ninewells Hospital, Dundee University in Scotland in 2015 and Pediatric Ophthalmology Strabismus as observership trainee in Hospital Based Program in Hasanuddin University Hospital.
She is an member of Indonesian Ophthalmologist Association (IOA) and Indonesian Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Society (INAPOSS)
- Dokter Umum : Universitas Hasanuddin
- Dokter Spesialis : Universitas Hasanuddin
- Fellowship of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus at Dr. Shroff’s Charity Eye Hospital, New Delhi, India
- Observer Trainee in Hospital Based Training Program at Hasanuddin University Hospital, Makassar, Indonesia
- Visiting Fellow in Ophthalmology and Refraction, Ninewells Hospital, Dundee, Scotland
- Member of Indonesian Ophthalmologist Association (IOA)
- Member of Indonesian Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Society
Publications and Research
- Rani Yunita Patong, Halimah Pagarra, Suliati P. Amir. Retinoblastoma in Adult : A Rare Case
- Rani Yunita Patong, Marliyanti Nurrahmah Akib, Batari Todja Umar. Correlation Between Duration of Screen Exposure with Fusional Amplitude and Stereoacuity in Children