Dr. Ni Made Lienderiwati, SpM
- Orbital, Oculoplastic, and Reconstructive
- Comprehensive Ophthalmology
- JEC-BALI @ Denpasar
Doctor Ni Made Lienderiwati, SpM is a ophthalmologist at the Jakarta Eye Center Bali @ Denpasar Eye Clinic. Doctor Lienderiwati obtained a general practitioner degree from the Faculty of Medicine, Udayana University in 1997. After completing medical studies, she worked as a doctor at a puskesmas in the Nusa Penida Islands and a Puskesmas in Karangasem regency, before finally deciding to continue her specialization education in ophthalmology in 2009. She completed her specialization as well as Master of Biomedicine at Udayana University in 2013. During her ophthalmology residency, she had a strong interest in tumors, plastics and eye reconstruction. In addition to tumors and eye reconstruction plastics, her field of expertise is including of general and comprehensive ophthalmology such as cataracts.
Furthermore, doctor Lienderiwati also participated in a charity event, the Cataract Surgery Social Services in Bali.
Along with the development of eye plastic surgery technology, hopefully the performance of doctor Lienderiwati can continue to strengthen the oculoplastic services at the JEC eye clinic.
- Medical Doctor at Faculty of Medicine, Universitas Udayana
- Ophthalmologist at Faculty of Medicine, Universitas Udayana
- Member of Ikatan Dokter Indonesia (IDI)
- Member of Indonesian Ophthalmology Association (IOA)
- Member of Indonesian Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (INASOPRS)
- Member of Asia Pacific Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (Lifetime member of APSOPRS)