Dr. M. Zidny Fahmi, SpM
- Medical Retina
- JEC JAVA @ Surabaya
Muhammad Zidny Fahmi, MD is a full-time Ophthalmologist at JEC-JAVA @Surabaya. He graduated as medical doctor from the Faculty of Medicine, Airlangga University,. Muhammad Zidny Fahmi, MD studied and become an ophthalmologist at the Ophthalmology Department, Faculty of Medicine, Airlangga University, Surabaya. After that he went on to a fellowship program in the field of Medical and Surgical Retina at JEC Eye Hospitals.
The scope of work is to deal with patients with complaints of general ophthalmology (disorders of refraction, cataract, eye infections) as well as specifically to handle patients with problems of the Retina. The case of the retina such as diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, complaints of floaters can be dealt with better. Although the cases had not been easy, and often requires a good cooperation with a multidisciplinary team of other specialists such as a doctor of internal medicine (internist) and doctor of the heart and blood vessels (cardiologist), Muhammad Zidny Fahmi, MD. is always trying to provide information and education to the patient understand the condition of their eyes.
- General Practitioner : Faculty of Medicine Airlangga University
- Ophthalmologist : Faculty of Medicine Airlangga University
- Medical Retina fellowship programme JEC Eye Hospitals
- Surgical Retina fellowship programme JEC Eye Hospitals
- Member of Indonesia Medical Association (IDI)
- Member of Indonesian Ophthalmologist Association (PERDAMI)
- Indonesian Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (INACRS)
- Member of Indonesia Vitreoretinal Society (INACRS)