Dr. Soefiandi Soedarman, SpM(K)
SpecialitiesComprehensive Ophthalmology Vitreoretina Cataract
Comprehensive Ophthalmology, Vitreoretina, Cataract
Soefiandi Soedarman, MD, is a Vitreoretinal Consultant at JEC Eye Hospital. He completed his basic medical education from Faculty of Medicine, Universitas Indonesia in 2008. He finished his residency program in ophthalmology from Universitas Indonesia in 2014. After that, he took fellowship programme in medical retina and vitreoretinal surgery at JEC Eye Hospital & Clinics. To maximise his knowledge and skills in vitreoretinal field he joined surgical retina observership programme at Singapore National Eye Center (SNEC) and being part of Zivojnovic surgical retinal fellowship programme at Rotterdam Eye Hospital, Netherlands and at Sacro-Cuore Don Calibria Hospital, Verona, Italy.
His clinical works include both medical and surgical retinal diseases, with a content of age-related macular degeneration, diabetic eye disease, retinal vascular disorders, macular diseases and retinal detachment. His practice also includes general ophthalmology problems and cataract. The skills of his have made him to have been acknowledged as one of the best ophthalmologists in town, while he is the one who will give everything to help the patients to have a better vision. His area of interest for research is in Medical Retina and Vitreoretinal Surgery, then he has presented his results of research both in national and international conferences. Moreover, one of his research has been awarded as the Best Interventional Research of 2014 in Indonesian Ophthalmology Meeting.
- General Practitioner: University of Indonesia
- Specialist: University of Indonesia
- Other Education: Surgical retina observership programme SNEC, Singapore
- Medical Retina fellowship programme JEC Eye Hospital & Clinics, Indonesia
- Surgical Retina fellowship programme JEC Eye Hospital & Clinics, Indonesia
- Zivojnovic surigical retina fellowship programme Rotterdam Eye Hospital, Netherlands
- Zivojnovic surgical retina fellowship programme Sacro-Cuore Don Calibria Hospital, Italy
- Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
- Member of European Society of Retina Specialist (EURETINA)
- Member of Indonesia Ophthalmology Association (IOA)
- Member of Indonesia Vitreoretina Society (INAVRS)
- Member of Indonesia Medical Association (IDI)
- Best Interventional Research in Indonesian Ophthalmology Meeting 2014, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- Ophthalmologist of The Year 2015, JEC Eye Hospitals & Clinics
Publications and Research
- Ophthalmologica Indonesiana Vol 41 no.3 Sep-Dec 2015; Title: The effect of Prophylactic Nepafenac 0,1% Eye Drops on Macular Thickness Changes after Phacoemulsification in Non-Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy Patients using Spectral Domain Optical Coherence Tomography (SD-OCT); a preliminary report.
- JEC Eye Hospital book series as writer and editor published in April 2018; Title: Retinopathy Diabetic; Diagnosis and Management in Daily Practice
- Indonesia Vitreoretina Society (INAVRS) Guideline as writer and editor published in August 2018; Title: Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Indonesia Vitreoretina Society (INAVRS) Panduan Nasional Pelayanan Klinis (PNPK) as writer and editor published in 2019; Title: Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Retinal Detachment, Diabetic Retinopathy
|JEC @ Menteng||-||-||
|JEC @ Kedoya||
|JEC-Primasana @ Tj. Priok||-||
Want to know more information about JEC?
Be the first to know about JEC by subscribe to our newsletter.