Dr. Joshua Lumbantobing, SpM
SpecialitiesOphthalmic Trauma Medical Retina Vitreoretina Cataract
Ophthalmic Trauma, Medical Retina, Vitreoretina, Cataract
Joshua Lumbantobing completed the Ophthalmology Residency Program in the Faculty of Medicine, Universitas Indonesia - Cipto Mangunkusumo Hospital (FKUI-RSCM). Previously, he studied general medicine at the Faculty of Medicine, Universitas Sumatera Utara. He joined JEC Hospital and Eye Clinic in the field of vitreoretinal services. He has a great interest in the development of ophthalmology especially in the field of retina and in cases that related to trauma. These are supported by his experienced in attending many seminars and training for updating knowledge in related fields. Not only as a participant, he also active in presenting cases and research on national and international scientific meetings.
- Medical Faculty of Universitas Sumatera Utara
- Medical Faculty of Universitas Indonesia
- Medical Retina, JEC Eye Hospitals & Clinics
- Vitreoretinal, JEC Eye Hospitals & Clinics
- Member of Indonesia Medical Association
- Member of Indonesia Ophthalmology Association (IOA)
- Member of Asia Pacific Ophthalmic Trauma Society (APOTS)
Fakultas Kedokteran Universitas Indonesia
07:00 - 12:00
12:00 - 16:00
08:00 - 12:00
Want to know more information about JEC?
Be the first to know about JEC by subscribe to our newsletter.