Dr. A. Rizal Fanany, SpM(K)
- Candi Eye Center, Semarang
A Rizal Fanany, MD is a part time ophthalmologist at JEC CEC@Candi Semarang. He received his medical degree from Faculty of Medicine, Diponegoro University on 2000 and completed his ophthalmology residency on 2014 at Diponegoro University also, after serving at several primary health care and general hospital in between. After completing his residency, in order to enhance his skill, he join a training course of phacoemulsification surgery at Eye Research Centre, Dr. Agarwal Eye Hospital, India in 2015.
He practices general ophthalmology full time at Kariadi Hospital specializing in cataract and refractive surgery and giving part of his time for the Faculty of Medicine, Diponegoro University. He continues to provide care for cataract conditions to patients as well as being involved in training junior doctors at both the undergraduate and post graduate levels also resident of ophthalmologist through their residency.
Faculty of Medicine, Universitas Diponegoro
Phacoemulsification Training Course
@ Eye Research Centre & DR. Agarwal’s Eye Hospital, India
- Member of Indonesian Medical Association (IMA - IDI)
- Member of Indonesian Ophthalmologist Association (IOA - PERDAMI)
- Member of Indonesian Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (INASCRS)
- Member of Asia-Pacific Association of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (APACRS)
- Member of European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS)
- Faculty of Medicine, University of Diponegoro