DR. Dr. Iwan Soebijantoro, SpM(K)
- ReLEx SMILE
- JEC @ Menteng
- JEC @ Kedoya
Iwan Soebijantoro, MD graduated from the Faculty of Medical Study, Atmajaya Catholic University. He completed his postgraduate study of eye specialist at University of Indonesia. He joined the fellowship program in cataract and refractive surgery at JEC Eye Hospital, and continued to join the fellowship program at Tan Tock Seng Hospital in Singapore.
Dr. Iwan has participated in many live surgeries, teaching courses and lectures, while he is now working at JEC as a glaucoma specialist and General Affairs Director of JEC @ Kedoya. Moreover, he is also a member of South East Asian Glaucoma interest Group (SEAGIG).
Faculty of Medicine, University of Atmajaya
Cataract and Refractive Surgery at JEC Eye Hospital
Clinical Glaucoma of Eye Institute, Tan Tock Seng Hospital at Singapore
- Member of Indonesian Ophthalmologist Association [IOA] – PERDAMI
- Member of Indonesian Collegiums of Ophthalmology [KOI]
- Member of Indonesian Medical Association [IMA] – IDI
- Member of South East Asia Glaucoma Interest Group [SEAGIG]
- Faculty of Medicine, University of Indonesia